Tuesday, December 11, 2018
I created and presented a 2 hour workshop for the winter retailers of Queen City Pop Up at the Market Arcade with the learning objectives:
- Understand the Goals of Marketing
- Review Internet Basics
- Discuss Website Fundamentals
- Evaluate Your Website Effectiveness
- Learn how your website can help market your retail location.
- Obtain some tips and resources to boost your sales activity.
I received excellent feedback:
"Arba is full of knowledge & energy!" - Alysia Welch-Chester, Urban Soul Closet
"She critiqued us on our own websites to better how it looks." - Sheldon Gibbs, Classic Knot
"One of the most important things I learned is how to turn prospects into repeat customers." - Rhonda Woods, Classic Knot
"Thanks so much for the workshop! It was so informative and I'm glad that the retailers found it to be beneficial. I'd love to have you do a session with our next group of retailers this spring!"
- Brandye Merriweather, Vice President - Downtown Development Buffalo Urban Development Corporation
The other retailers, Things 'n Time and Lily & Grey, were not able to fully attend.